- The online application
- A current resume/CV highlighting paid and volunteer work experience
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Three letters of recommendation
- A two-part essay
- Essay detailing your previous field education experience (requirement varies depending on your intended program track)
Letters of Recommendation
Part 1: Personal Statement
- Your interest in the social work profession, your intended concentration/specialization and your career goals
- How any past school, community, volunteer, professional work and leadership experiences will contribute to your success as a graduate student
- How you will contribute to the vibrancy of our student body and school community. Describe any strengths or limitations that might influence you being successful in your field placement.
- Why the Mandel School is a good fit for your educational goals
Part 2: Analytical Essay
- What do you think are the causes of this problem?
- Assuming you have the power and resources at your disposal, in what ways do you think this problem could be addressed?
- Please include possible steps for implementation and challenges likely to surface in seeking a solution.
Advanced Standing Track
- Final official transcripts
- Course syllabi
- Fieldwork evaluations (if applicable)
- Statement – Reason for transfer request