Letters of Recommendation
Part 1: Personal Statement
- Your interest in the social work profession, your intended concentration/specialization and your career goals
- How any past school, community, volunteer, professional work and leadership experiences will contribute to your success as a social worker
- Describe your strengths that you bring to the program and how the Mandel School might support your educational or career goals
Part 2: Analytical Essay
- What do you think are the causes of this problem?
- Assuming you have the power and resources at your disposal, in what ways do you think this problem could be addressed?
- Please include possible steps for implementation and challenges likely to surface in seeking a solution.
Advanced Standing Track
- Final official transcripts
- Course syllabi
- Fieldwork evaluations (if applicable)
- Statement – Reason for transfer request