The Mandel School Experience, Delivered Online
Online Education for Social Work Leaders
An Online Classroom that Fosters Collaboration
- Face-to-Face Connection: Take live, online classes—with no more than 15 students—where you’ll engage with professionally and culturally diverse classmates and faculty.
- Access to Leaders in the Field: Learn from the same dedicated professors who teach in our on-campus program—experienced and distinguished educators who enjoy engaging with students.
- Collaborative Interface: Live chat and presentation features allow you to ask questions, share insights and get feedback in real time.
State-of-the-Art Digital Campus
- Engaging, Specialized Coursework: Interactive modules, video lectures and other educational tools complement your in-class learning. Deepen your expertise with our three paths of study: Children, Youth and Families; Mental Health with Adults; and Community Practice for Social Change.
- Personalized Study Tools: Create your ideal learning environment with video playback, captioning, focus mode, searchable course transcripts, live streaming and more.
- Mobile App: Access to everything you need as a student is just a click away on our app. You can attend class, complete coursework and perform other tasks, from any device.
- Offline Mode: Download videos and assignments to complete from anywhere on the mobile app, and sync to update your progress next time you’re connected to the web.
Robust Student Resources
- Support Specialists: Our dedicated team is with you at every step. You’ll have 24/7 access to tech support and can reach out to academic advisors, field placement specialists and more for guidance.
- Placement Team: A specialist will help you secure a field education site in or near your community, and our placement portal will help you stay organized and on track as you arrange interviews and log hours.
- The Harris Library: Did you know that Case Western Reserve University is home to the oldest social work library in the country? Our librarians are available virtually to help you navigate and access nearly 45,000 volumes of literature and scholarship.